The department is dedicated to expanding the frontiers of diagnosis, treatment and research of disorders of the ear, nose and sinuses, throat and the anterior skull base.
1. Regular tonsillectomy
2. Endoscopic assisted adenoidectomy
4. Turbinoplasty Partial Turbinectomy
5. Functional Endoscopic sinus surgeries
6. Surgeries for bleed related disorders sensory / apnoea and laser assisted and regular UPPP
7. Microscopic ear surgeries like myringotomy, myringoplasty, tympanoplasty,
mastoid exploration with hearing enhancement like ossiculoplasties
8. Microscopic laryngeal surgeries for voice disorders
i. Microlaryngeal surgeries
ii. Thyroplasties for changing voices
iii. Lateralization and meidalization of vocal cords
9. Cosmetic surgeries – septorhinoplasty
10. Head and neck surgeries including malignancies.
1. Dr. Praveen